TiVo model numbers (SA = StandAlone, Combo = DirecTV/TiVo
- Philips HDR110 SA - Original 14 hour, with one hard drive
- Philips HDR112 SA - 14 hour, with one hard drive
- Philips HDR212 SA - 20 hour, Available August 2000 - $299 [one drive]
- Philips HDR310 SA - Original 30 hour, with two hard drives
- Philips HDR312 SA - 30 hour, with two hard drives and 1.2.1 software
- Philips HDR31201 SA - 30 hour, with one hard drive and 1.2.1 software
- Philips HDR31202 SA - 30 hour, with one hard drive and 1.3 software
- Philips HDR31203 SA - 30 hour, with one LCT15 hard drive, and 1.3 software.
The drive is locked, if that matters to you, but it is still fully upgradeable.
tom_h: Drive locking merely makes it take 2 seconds longer to make a copy
of the system drive...you have to run a utility to unlock it.
- Philips HDR612 SA - 60 hour, Available September 2000 - $699
- Philips DSR6000R01 Combo - DirecTV Receiver with TiVo Service (formally
known as DirecTiVo). "Up to 35 hours", with 2.0 software. Two hard
drives as originally shipped.
- Sony SVR 2000 SA - 30 hours, with one hard drive and 1.3 software.
- Sony SAT-T60 Combo - DirecTV Receiver with TiVo Service (formally known
as DirecTiVo). "Up to 30 hours", with 2.0 software.
- Thomson PVR10UK SA - 40 hour, two hard drives and 1.5.1 software. Best:
12hrs 0min, High: 19hrs 14min, Medium: 25hrs 20min, Basic: 40hrs 53min ( TiVo
UK FAQ ).